|Locating Business Partners Worldwide
|Where Global Trading Begins
|International Commodity Trade
Trader's Manual-"Did You Know"
- For safe future commodity traders and
- 200 valuable pieces of data that every
trader will want to know
The facts stated in the traders handbook is to assist the
trader in a safe trading practice with rules of the trade and to
help them avoid any mishaps or delays in a deal.
Sometimes the inaccuracy of the deal is just lack of specific
knowledge that can cause the deal to collapse.
This handbook can help you to avoid unnecessary surprises
International Commodity Trade
|©2008 Trader Commodity B2B
| Sample Content - Did You Know
- Did you know that a SGS certificate cannot be forged. This book gives you a link
to directly check the authenticity of that certificate.
- Did you know: The Primary Intermediary must not return the purchase contract
to supplier until the DLC has been secured in his bank account first.
- Did you know: Suppliers contract is signed and returned by the Primary
Intermediary after the issuance of the DLC and before the acceptance of the
- Did you know: You do not need to registered a business name, or for a company
to practice international commodity trade.
- Did you know.If a DLC is "confirmed", documents are presented to the
suppliers/intermediary bank in his country but if a DLC is "not confirmed" the
supplier/intermediary bank sends documents to the bank in the end buyer’s
country for examination before the issuing bank (buyer’s bank) allows collection
under UCP600 rules.
- Did you know Incoterms (International Commercial Terms) are used worldwide
but cannot be adapted to states within a country. Example the United States.
The federal or states law of commerce or codes of practice as the UCC Unifom
Commercial Code) often will RULE OVER the interstates dealings.